Women's Full Cup Cotton Bras$17.99
Cotton Bras for Women
- Considered a symbol of womanhood, cotton bras for women are an essential component of any woman’s wardrobe.
- Bras enhance your shape and the way your clothes fit, thus improving your confidence.
- A bra serves another important purpose which is to support and distribute the weight of the breasts, reducing back strain. The band does most of the heavy lifting, and the straps do the rest.
- Proper fit alleviates discomfort, and can help prevent pain in the shoulders, neck, and spine.
- A bra also help prevent unnecessary movement that can be downright uncomfortable.
- Cotton bras for women shape, lift and smooth, ideal for full breasts.
- We don’t always want a push-up bra. Cotton bras are far more appropriate for situations like exercise or work because they breathe and offer complete coverage without accentuating cleavage.
- The molded cups of our cotton bras for women come with underwire, providing seamless support that looks great under knits and other clingy fabrics like silk.
- When you need to look neat and professional, full cups are the best choice.
- For a soft, feminine touch, our bras come with a matching satin bow detail at the front.
- Our cotton bras for women are available in classic, neutral shades, including black, dark grey, navy, burgundy, light grey, and pink to coordinate with all your clothes.
- Because life is busy enough, our cotton bras are machine washable.
- The soft fabric is gentle on skin and won’t chafe or irritate.
- The straps of our cotton bras for women stay put and don’t slip.
- Sizes range from 30A to 40C. The double hook-and-eye back closure and adjustable straps allow to to create a perfect fit.
- To find your size, measure just below your bust, around your ribcage. Exhale when you take the measurement. If you get an even number, that is your band size. If your number is odd, round up to the next even-numbered inch.
- For bust size, measure the fullest part of your bust. Be sure to keep the tape level at the back. Breathe normally to get a good measurement and do not pull tight. If you are between numbers, round up to the nearest inch.
- For cup size, a 1-inch difference between band and bust equals an A, 2 inches equals B, and 3 inches equals C.
- Keep in mind that when you go up a band size, cups become roomier, so you may go down a cup size. For example, moving from a 34C to a 36B.
- Our cotton bras for women come in convenient 6- and 24-packs so you’ll always have one to wear.
- Bras can get expensive. Our cotton bras for women offer great value for your money.
Our women's full cup cotton bra is:
- 65% polyester 35% cotton
- 6 Pieces per pack: 1 Black, 1 Light Pink, 1 Navy, 1 Burgundy, 1 Light Grey, 1 Dark Grey